Demo Reel 2008 Demo Reel 2008

No Need to Submit here anymore

Dude go take your stuff to Cartoon Network, pixar and dreamworks.
I believe your work here is done.

Good luck man.. awesome stuff

Big NG Package Big NG Package

You Should voice Movie Trailers

AWESOME DUDE.. The new Movie Trailer guy.

"it was a time of peace" Then.. came the wrath!
Golden line for you there buddy.

Tcasp Part 2 Wolverine Tcasp Part 2 Wolverine

Pretty Good

Loved it all the way up to the Sentinel. Wolvie at least should have been left with his "indestructable" skeleton
But I love the "I go where I wanna go" Classic xmen of the 90's

Good stuff

Ratman Ralph Ratman Ralph

Instructions Will Never Help

You know.. no matter how good your instructions are.. There will always be total idiots that will say your game doesnt work.. lol Okay everyone Press the up arrow and hold the up arrow to move and left and right for direction.. and then the down arrow to stop lol Good game.. surprisingly only 39K well we all know this is actionscript.. try maybe some background music.. gives it the feel of a game. but Damm good I can tell you that.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Great Game..

Man if your this good with Flash 4 then you should get into MX. The coding environment is soo much better.. it gives you code hints and a whole reference panel.. and the Flash interface is so much easier and practical to use.. but again this is some impressive work in flash 4.. you'd probably do it twice as fast in MX tho.

Bad Ass MoFro Bad Ass MoFro

GREAT

I know what it reminds me of.. there was a game back in the day for super nintendo called Pugsleys adventures or some kind of adams family game... None the less its excellent.