Demo Reel 2008 Demo Reel 2008

No Need to Submit here anymore

Dude go take your stuff to Cartoon Network, pixar and dreamworks.
I believe your work here is done.

Good luck man.. awesome stuff

Big NG Package Big NG Package

You Should voice Movie Trailers

AWESOME DUDE.. The new Movie Trailer guy.

"it was a time of peace" Then.. came the wrath!
Golden line for you there buddy.

Tcasp Part 2 Wolverine Tcasp Part 2 Wolverine

Pretty Good

Loved it all the way up to the Sentinel. Wolvie at least should have been left with his "indestructable" skeleton
But I love the "I go where I wanna go" Classic xmen of the 90's

Good stuff

DBZ - Stick Saga 3b (OLD DBZ - Stick Saga 3b (OLD

Lovely.. but needs more sound

I like the use of sparks in your style, very original, I would suggest using some sound effects for the different moves and specials.. it makes a hell of a lot of difference. Give it a try see what happens.

Adam Android DVD Adam Android DVD

Great but sound Lacks

You have a great cartoon.. but your sounds arent that great.. Try to record your own.. or make your own sounds using sound forge.. you'll be amazed what you can come up with..There are libraries with Movie quality sound out there that will help this so much more..
Again Sound makes a big difference..
Other than that Great cartoon.. I like the animation style

TMNS TMNS

Not bad at all

Hey bud.. Thats pretty good.. the only suggestions I have for you is to try to shy away from all the tweening and use a bit more frame by frame animation.. its alot of work but it pays off big time!
Again great job!

the mailman ep: 2 the mailman ep: 2

Impressive Work bro

Well well well, lookie who it is.. Good ass cartoon man.. with a surprise ending and beautiful choreography.. if I even spelled it right.. and good job on making it exactly 3,000.0 kb exactly lol anyhow.. You've jumped by leaps and bounds.. Again.. Beautiful.

natch responds:

Ahh... my mentor in animating... Thanks for the props man, means alot coming from one of the best. We both know I wouldn't of finished this flick if you hadn't helped me. Once again thanks!

the mailman ep: 1 the mailman ep: 1

Kick Ass Movie Bro

One for the books.. You got originality, plot, and a cool character! Dont fuck with the post office of else..Natch will animate your death by the mail man. Music was an excellent choice and your sound efx rule!
Keep up the good Work bro
-Da Docta-

natch responds:

Lol, you finally get a chance to review me ehh? Thanks a million bro, wouldn't of been able to do this with out your input.

TBZ- Tragin Ball Zee .Ep1 TBZ- Tragin Ball Zee .Ep1

Better than alot of parodies out there

THis one had originality and Vagina.. that was unexpected lol but good job..

Bachine responds:

Thanks alot, I tried to make it funny, but this one I had lots of good graphics. I love all your works too!

Tribute to Blaminators Tribute to Blaminators

Pretty Good..

I like your rendition of Tribute to Animators.. Thats a great point you made there. I think thats pretty damm funny and pretty true. Hopefully between your movie and mine the portal can have better movies and better votes. Again Great Job

smoothstudios responds:

Well look who it is! I was wondering if you were going to review this movie. I think both of our movies combined sum up everthing wrong with the portal. Unfair voters and Bad Animators. I'm glad to see you liked my flash! Your review means the most to this flash. Thanks for the comments.